|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Size||from 10 to 20 mm|
|Color||light to dark brown|
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksh is believed to be the Rudra form of Shiva. This Rudraksha should be held on Monday, Friday or Ekadashi only. This Rudraksha is also considered a symbol of Lord Indra. The eclipse Rudraksh can hold any group, caste or tribe without discrimination.
Benefits of Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha in Hindi
* The person who receives this Rudraksha receives the blessings of Hanuman ji.
* Eleven Mukhi Rudraksh is considered to be extremely important for achieving children.
* If there is a hindrance in the house, then it is advisable to wear this Rudraksha.
* If there is a problem with the disease, the husband's health is poor, then he is suggested to wear this Rudraksha.
* By holding this Rudraksh, the complete wishes of the animal are fulfilled.
Mantra of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha (Gyarah Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra in Hindi)
* For the eleven face of Rudraksh, "Oo Hreim Hoon Namah" (Om Hreem Hum Namah), chant the Seed Mantra.